Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What did I get myself into!

Okay, so today I was cruising the Etsy forums and came across one that was entitled Tell us secrets about your shop. Well I HAD to look. One post by Martha Haskins Designs really caught my eye. She admitted to having a secret stash of supplies for projects that have not yet been done.

Unfortunately, I share that same deep, dark secret. I have a closet of shame in my guest room! Yes, I buy stuff when the notion strikes me for a fun project to do, then I stash it in my closet never to see light again. My husband knows this closet exists, but it is a don't ask don't tell policy since he too has his own closet filled with airplane and car models.

Well, Martha called all of us project hoarders out to accept her challenge...make something by Friday from our secret stash of supplies. She even started a thread called Creative Push to try to drum up other Etsians willing to take on the challenge.

Keep an eye on her blog to see what she creates! And check out her Etsy shop, Martha Haskins Designs, for more fun items like this "Spring Trio" of colorful birds.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: