Saturday, November 21, 2009

Charity is good for the “Heart”

Recently my Hope Heart necklace was selected as an item to represent The Hope Clinic in Nashville as an item in its fundraiser “Shop for Hope at the Franklin Marketplace”.

It was a large order where I had to make 25 of the necklaces. I loved how the little hearts all looked so much the same yet so different. I guess that is the thing about handmade jewelry, no 2 items are the same! I took a quick photo of the charms all together before putting them on chains.

Unfortunately, I did not get a photo of the finished necklaces all together since as soon as the were made, I had to get them in a box and out the door…literally. By the time I got to the post office they were technically closed but I was fortunate that they were still loading the truck there to pick up the mail to take it to the sorting facility. So, I was able to get them into the mail on time.

I wish everyone putting on the fundraiser the best of luck! If you or someone you know is in need of items for a fundraiser, please feel free to contact me! Be sure to visit my website for many other wonderful items!

Hope-Heart-blog



Bookmark and Share

No comments: