Saturday, November 21, 2009

Charity is good for the Joints!

Recently I was contacted about donating some Jewelry for an online auction to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation Massachusetts Chapter. I was in a charitable mood that day and figured “Why Not” even though I live in Illinois!

So here you go….2 necklaces for you to bid on to help out with their cause! The first is a Sterling Silver Hammered Heart Necklace and the second is a Hammered Sterling Silver Circle Necklace adorned with Tanzanite beads.

Biding goes from Monday, November 23, 2009 at 12:00 p.m. through Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 8 p.m. There are many items covering such a a wide area of interests. I am sure you will find something that would be a nice addition to your life. If so head on over there and put in a bid and help raise money for a great cause!

I wish everyone putting on the fundraiser the best of luck! If you or someone you know is in need of items for a fundraiser, please feel free to contact me! Be sure to visit my website for many other wonderful items!

tanz blog heart blog



Bookmark and Share

No comments: