Monday, November 28, 2011

Luster: On the road to the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

cuffs

I’m excited to announce the Luster Metal Works, in association with The Artisan Group, will be featured on January 13-14, 2012 at a luxury Gift Lounge hosted by GBK Productions at the L'Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills,
California, in honor of the 2012 Golden Globes Nominees and Presenters. 

Over the next few weeks I will be giving you an inside look at what it took to make the 100+ bracelets that will be featured in the celebrity SWAG bags and press boxes.  The five cuffs featured in the photo above will be on display at the gift lounge for the celebrities to pose with in their promotional photos.  I wonder who I will have the privilege of having photographed with my items?

I hope you will join me on this exciting adventure!

No comments: