Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ask “Why?” Wednesday…

Inspired by my pre-schooler and his incessant ability to ask the question “Why?”, I figured I would dedicate a blog day just to questions I have. And so I chose Wednesday as a way to contradict the often found “Wordless Wednesday” by many bloggers. So here are my questions today inspired by one of my least favorite chores…

1. Why is it that the cat litter all of a sudden smells so foul just before company comes over?

2. Why is it that a sleeping baby always wakes up just as I start to change the cat litter?

3. Why is it that the cats are lined up to test out the clean cat litter before I even get the lid back on?

4. Why does the dog look longingly at the disposed of cat litter as if I am disposing a bag of snacks?

5. Why don’t they make cat food that is dye free? So now onto the next clean-up chore…

litter

1 comment:

Village Wardrobe said...

so fuuny! and yet.... to true :) lol