Okay we all make them, but I figured I would share mine with you. Lets see how well I do this year actually keeping them…
1. I will scan and file ALL of my receipts on a weekly basis.
2. I will not obsess over what my shortcomings are both professionally and personally. Instead I will celebrate my accomplishments and work to improve myself in the areas that need a little tweaking.
3. I will take more photos of my family!
4. I will improve my jewelry photography skills with the camera I do have and not dwell on what I could do with the camera I don’t have.
5. I will experiment with new recipes…I feel like we are in a food rut. Maybe if you are lucky, I will share some with you!
6. I will continue on my path of a healthy living lifestyle…not that I am particularly unhealthy, but I can do better.
7. I will re-evaluate my business plan, products, pricing and sales avenues.
8. I will develop new product lines.
9. I will document my work in a more organized manner.
10. I will communicate better…