Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ask “Why?” Wednesday…

I am breaking with the traditional Wednesday blog posts many people do called “Wordless Wednesday” because any of you out there that have a pre-schooler in your life know that a day is never wordless, but full of “Why?”  So James, Wednesday is for you…
1.  Why is it I don’t recognize a single movie nominated for the Oscar’s (except for UP) this year but I can tell you what kid show is on what channel and when…
2.  Why is it that I haven’t heard a single one of the songs that were nominated for the Grammy’s yet I can sing along to all of the Fresh Beat Bands songs…and will actually spontaneously start singing one of their obnoxious yet catchy jungles on my own.
3.  Why did I even notice that the Fresh Beat Band was previously called the Jump Arounds…
4.  Worse yet, why did I care enough about that name change that I actually had to Google it to find out…
5.  When will I start to be able to enjoy movies and music beyond rating PG again? 
6.  Why do I still pay for a Netflix subscription when the last movies we got from them have been sitting on the end table for about 6 weeks now….
NICKELODEON-THE-FRESH-BEAT-BAND-300x225

No comments: