Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sneak Peak

I know I promised I would show you photos of my last sneak peak but my house has been invaded by some of my husbands co-workers from the VA office.  Which means I have been cooking and cleaning up after all these extra boys.  And worse yet I had to give up my “play” room so it could be a guest room again.  So I have not had a spot to sit and assemble jewelry or worse yet to photograph what I have completed.
However, I did get some time out in the shop on Sunday, and boy did I make use of it!  I made a million zillion little component bits.  Here is a nice shot of them fresh out of the tumbler….boy was it fun to pick out all of those little bits from the shot!
shiny
PS…really I will show you some finished items soon…..I just need my space back!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

lots of sparkly goodies. It's so much fun to make lots of bits and then put them together.

Unknown said...

My almost 4 year old looks at my stash of ever growing sparkly goodies and asks if he can play pirates and use that as his pirates treasure. I wanted to make a really great fringe like necklace with all of the copper and silver tabs in my photo from last week, but fortunately / unfortunately I have a new galley that is carrying my items and has asked for a lot of earrings....so I guess that is what a lot of this will become. I will make my fringe necklace another day. Also I am gearing up for an art festival here in a few months so I have to get inventory up....