Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Search Term Tuesday

Well I am running a bit late on this Tuesdays installment of Search Term Tuesday.  I have been running all around and the kiddos have napped in the car but not at home, so I have not had my quiet write time today…
By now you probably know the drill.  Search term Tuesday is about me sharing with you some of the interesting keywords that were used to find my shop and then the items I find using those search terms myself.  The photos shared are not my own, but if you click on the image, it will take you to the actual listing on Etsy.  All seller have been notified that I used their item in my blog…maybe yours will be next!
popcorn bobble hat pattern:  WOW…this one brought 5 viewers to my shop!  I must admit, I had no clue as to what I would find when I typed this phrase into the Etsy search.  I was half expecting a pattern for making a hat for a bobble head figure.  Instead I was pleasantly surprised that it was for a a cute beret like hat.  Now, if only I could knit or crochet!  
Hat

art deco beaded hairpiece :  I was very excited to see where this search term took me…I was expecting a slew of vintage items to show up.  What I found was this sweet butterfly hair band.  It reminds me that although Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today, Spring IS around the corner…really… 
Hair
  
chanel military blazer :  I love the thought that someone looking for a Chanel blazer ended up in my shop.  I hope they were not too disappointed with the lack of Coco items I had.  When I did this search I was actually surprised at how few items showed up.  This fun little number is very reminiscent of a toned down version of a coat Michael Jackson would have worn.
coco2

No comments: